Caring for people suffering from dementia is always a challenge for family members and carers alike. Father, mother, grandmother: suddenly they can't remember a loved one any more and feel unsure about their environment. That's when a professional, loving and well-structured programme of care is extremely important. We have the special conditions needed to support them and help them live their life free from fear and with confidence.
Dementia care available at Bonehill Lodge includes:
- secure living area with pleasantly furnished single and double rooms
- individuals' own furniture in their personal space so as to promote security
- disabled-access bath and WC facilities
- continuous supervision provided by highly trained carers
- involvement of the family in personal requirements and requests
- friendly, well-adapted living area for group activities
Learn more about the options and services in our home
We'll be happy to meet you in person. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.